I’ve done some changes
to the second edition of
The Fair Race’s Darkest Hour:
• “On Hitler” by Ciaran, and an epigraph by Hyperborean in that 500-word article, have been added
• A good amount of texts from the Brazilian, though not all, have been removed
• Unnecessary long passages or footnotes from the essays by Yockey, Liaucius and Sunic have also been eliminated
• The title of the article by Auster, and another by Ryckaert et al, have been changed
• The sloppy syntax of the last essay, “Why I am not a neonazi” authored by me, has been corrected (the revised version of this article has been updated: here)
• These minor mistakes have been fixed
• An anti-psychiatric footnote has been added to Sunic’s essay “Race and religion” as a note from the editor
• The old PDF of The Fair Race has been deleted, only the new one is available (see my main blog’s sidebar).
Below this entry you can see three pieces: “A haunting novel,” “Why can’t we talk about IQ” and “The color of crime,” two of them by Jared Taylor. These had not been added to my blogs before my compilation of articles for either edition of The Fair Race.
As to the printed books, the now obsolete version is still available from Amazon Books, which is much cheaper than the hardcover, updated edition which illustration appears above.