In the last seasons of Games of Thrones:
1. A female knight, Brienne of Tarth, beats a couple of the best male knights: Ser Loras of House Tyrell (one of the great houses of Westeros) and The Hound (who was the personal bodyguard of king Joffrey Baratheon).
2. The wildling Ygritte, physically beautiful, goes to war as if she was just another guy. 
3. A few non-white, masculinized female warriors at Dorne are capable of inflicting a coup d’état on a society which architecture resembles Islam’s.
4. Daenerys Targaryen, the Queen of Dragons, a liberal-minded bimbo, thinks it’s her job to liberate the brown people from slavery. She lusts to conquer the Iron Throne and “break the wheel” (smash all Feudal Houses).
5. The adolescent Arya Stark (pic above) trains to become one of the two best assassins in Westeros.
6. Yara Greyjoy is depicted as smart and her castrated brother Theon as stupid. In the TV series Yara is lesbian or bisexual—though George R.R. Martin, the author of the novels A Song of Ice and Fire has confirmed that she is not in the novels. Of course: the hetero Theon has claimed that Yara, not he, is the one to be crowned as lord in the Iron Islands.
7. In what is perhaps the best battle ever filmed, Lady Sansa gives rational advice to Jon Snow, who fails to follow her advice and, in a rash decision to save his half-brother Rickon, lost the battle and almost got killed. Jon and his comrades in arms were rescued by the Knights of the Vale and Lord Petyr Baelish, popularly called Littlefinger, who surprisingly appeared in the last minute. (In real life it’s women who generally think with their emotions and men who think more coldly.)
8. The last season ended with blonde, bimbo Daenerys leading a mudvasion into the white part of Westeros.
Similarly, in the first episode of Season 7, which started tonight featuring the Lannisters (obviously Queen Cersei, not her twin brother Jaime, is the one who sits on the most emblematic symbol of the series, the Iron Throne):
9. The adolescent Arya—remember: she’s one of the best assassins in Westeros—is capable of wiping out an entire House (in the previous season she killed the Feudal Lord).
10. While preparing the defence of the North against the white walkers, a 12-year-old Lady Lyanna Mormont, the head of House Mormont, lectures a 60-year-old male: the head of another Feudal House.
“If the Jews speak the people must beware,” Goebbels warned. Well, well. The screenwriters of Game of Thrones are Jews. Beware of the subliminal messages of what has become the #1 television series!
 Compare it with Beowulf, a medieval epic poem and the most important piece of surviving literature in the Old English language. In the 2005 Icelandic film Beowulf & Grendel, Selma is abducted and tied around with a rope by the brute and handsome Beowulf, as used to happen in those times.