Thanks to Richard Spencer’s Facebook page I realised that Andrew Joyce has produced „a powerful, definitive comentary on the homosexual question“ in white nationalism.
Joyce wrote: „The fact that an ostensibly nationalist writer can openly praise a pederastic author who denigrated the reproductive relationships of normal, healthy families is a sign of a degenerative rot that has developed in the corners of this movement.“
It’s a long essay divided in three parts: here, here and here. In the comments section Joyce wrote—:
My advice to homosexuals is this:
1. Keep your mouth shut. Don’t pretend you’re better than normal people with some „elitist cultural“ nonsense. Something went wrong in the womb or your childhood. You are an evolutionary dead end.
2. Don’t aspire to leadership.
3. Don’t promote your condition as normal or superior.
4. Don’t attack fellow nationalists because their religion is hostile to your condition.
5. Stay away from our youths.
6. If caught violating any aspect of the above conditions expect to be dealt with harshly.
I can only hope this indictment gains traction among white nationalists.